Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 250

Thread: Count Cain

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Err the counting is a little strange. The new chapter starts with page 35 but the chapter before ended with page 30. But there seems to be no lack. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">counting is a little strange</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Really?? I never noticed! [img]cool.gif[/img] I guess I'm just not as observant as you Lady Elanor [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #73
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooooooooopsies.

    *sneaks back to change the numbers*

  4. #74
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stay away from our beloved Cain, Merediana! [img]mad.gif[/img] ^.~
    ::secretly wishes she could kiss Cain:: [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Ah, Oscar I just love your character more and more. ^.^ Although ^^;;...telling someone that you killed the person you were supposed to protect, might not be such a good idea XD

    Cain popping out of the trap door is priceless =D

    I like the old Gilford better...he would have never said such mean things to Merryweather. Way to go Cain for showing MeanGilford who's boss! And way to go Riff for protecting your man...uh...I mean master XD

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 28, 2003 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And now we know who the murderer is. [img]smile.gif[/img] Only two more chapters and we come to the extra cute God Child chapters! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I wonder where Risu is hanging around. Haven't heard something from her for a while. Will she do the translation of the God Child stories too?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 11, 2003 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @_@ Still in waaaay over my head at work...

    tomorrow's my birthday so I'm doing nothing at all official tomorrow (want down time!)

    Maybe Sunday I can get a chapter or two of the next book translated...

    not sure where the Ludwig story is in the shipping process...

    ought to write a bit for Kami no Matsuei but am a little too fried at the moment to do anything that involves actual creativity; translating's about all I've got the brain juice for at the moment.

    Eternally boggled by how going on a vacation makes you more tired when you get back (and have 30K things to catch up with) than you were before you went on the vacation... ^^;;;;

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh didn't know that tomorrow is your birthday!
    Congratulations! (Just don't know when is tomorrow in your time zone^^)
    Have a nice party or something else you like! No stress with the translations. (I guess I'm repeating myself^^)

    BTW: Did you get my letter?

  8. #78
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Happy Birthday Risu-chan! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    Hope you have a great, relaxing day ^_^

  9. #79
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday!

    I just made you a gift! ^^ It's a fanart for your fanfic "Night Under Cover" Hope you like it, it's my first time doing a Kaori Yuki fanart and I'm already very. unskilled at drawing @__@;;

    Anyway, Stay with us for another long moment! ^^

  10. #80
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy birthday Risu-chan! XD (I think it's your birthday now, since it's "tomorrow" today ^^) Oooh lucky you, you got a new layout for your birthday! XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •